heal yourself and move

i moved into a new flat today. i'm happy that in the end it all worked out so well. i love my new neighbourhood, the autumn leaves filled backyard & my dark red wooden floor. i didn't answered all your kind requests for snail mail friendships yet, but i will as soon as possible, with my new address; looking forward to the beauty of package & postcard exchange. yesterday my macbook screen & my favorite camera died. now i have to find a nice job to fix booth soon. there are still a lot of photos to blog in queue. the last weeks were just filled with work & worries, where there was no time for updates. i'm looking forward finding rest in my new beautiful comfort zone. before that i will be in berlin this weekend again for distend comfort zones, fika with friends & the taste and the money. i hope you are having adventurous days too.

8 comments:

I ▲M DEER said...

Glückwunsch zur neuen Wohnung. Und denk dran: der erste Traum im neuen Heim geht in Erfüllung/ist der wichtigste.
Und eine wunderschöne Nacht mit den süßesten und schönsten Jungs alive. Am 10.10. haben sie sich nackt gemacht für uns.

Bobby Blue said...

I'm happy to see things are working out, even though cameras and computers die and stuff like that. Enjoy Berlin and then your new room with the red wooden floor! (that's a longcherished dream of mine so I'm extremely jealous)
Also, send me your new address please? I've got something for you.

Mdmslle. said...

Nice to hear that you're finally able to enjoy your new home. Moving sucks, packing seems to find no ending. Looking forward to sneak a peek into your new space!

lena said...

viel glück im neuen heim!

kim said...

danke für den lieben kommentar! :)

wenn mir mal was kaputtgeht, dann auch fast alles auf einmal. weil man ja das geld immer so locker sitzen hat..

Erica said...

Congrats on the move! I hope you're enjoying your new place!

I'm so sorry to hear about your camera and mac though :( good luck with the job hunt!

K▲t(z)e said...

ich mag pinks papier, hab auch gerade transparents im brockenhaus gefunden, juhe!

j. said...

oh berlin? na dann hallo.

Post a Comment

you can write in english, german or swedish.